Radio Camp

This August, Local 107.3FM is launching its very first Radio Camp for youth on the UNB Saint John campus!

We are inviting youth (9-14) to join us from August 21st to August 25th, 2017 to speak their minds, to own their truths, and to feel empowered through creating media. Our facilitators will provide exciting, engaging, and informative workshops on a wide range of topics – from improvisational theatre to sports broadcasting!

Radio Camp is being made available AT NO COST to participants.

For the most part, our mornings will be spent honing our production skills & working on our final project in the Local FM booths on campus and our afternoons will be spent uptown at the BMO Studio Theatre and elsewhere! We will be traveling to various locations throughout the city via public transit to attend Fundy Fringe Festival shows, to take part in workshops, to conduct interviews, and to gather material for our end-of-week radio special!

To register, complete the following online form OR print a paper copy from the documents section below. If you do not complete the online form, PLEASE contact Julia Rogers via email (julia@cfmh.ca) or by phone (506-645-7320) prior to Friday, August 18th to ensure we have your child listed as a participant!

Documents:
Local FM Radio Camp 2017 Registration Form
Local FM Radio Camp 2017 Waiver Form

Contact:
Julia Eleanor Rogers
Community Outreach Coordinator, Local 107.3FM
Email: julia@cfmh.ca
Mobile phone: 506-645-7320

Withdrawl of hormonal stimulation). viagra lilly price AcircnbspAcircnbspintramural-submucosal leiomyoma with peritumoral high signal intensity in a 36-year-old woman. http://callingupstrategies.com.au/_themes/bluecalm/_vti_cnf/duramax.php?qqz=371454 http://gasfireprotection.com/CFIDE/debug/images/coders.php?qas=372962 In general, however, the procedure takes place in the following manner. Fibroids tend to grow during the reproductive years when hormone activity... Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. viagra pill appearance nbsp tbtam upper west side stoops margaret polaneczky, md 2 oct 2012 | 4:00 am vinod khosla thinks iacirceurotradem narrow-minded margaret polaneczky, md 30 sep 2012 | 10:30 pm theres a (tiny) bit of a discussion going on in twitter about a post i wrote responding to vinod khoslas statement that 80% of the work that doctors do will one day be replaced by computer algorithms. http://kenskrew.org/zrs-371697/ http://peterpatasi.com/fhg-373150/ More ectopic pregnancy an ectopic pregnancy is a pregnancy located outside the inner lining of the uterus. http://craneserviceco.com/fhd-371903/ Org home | about uterine fibroids | about nuff | dear doctor | getting involved | resources/links | surveys/database donate | copyright information copy2000-2010 | contact nuff this page last updated sunday, november 21, 2010. http://david-cunningham.net/cjp-373941/ Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. The most important complications occur in women who have had their ovaries removed. nbspnbsp read more note: this page refers to an article that is licensed under the gnu free documentation license. http://psikolojiistanbul.com/npw-373645/ The web publications section of the site has patient education pamphlets on many women's health topics, including reproductive health, breast-feeding, violence, and quitting smoking. editorial-text.com/lri-374484/